£500 Compensation In The Event Of A Break-In
If any window or door is forced open through a failure of our products we will pay up to £500 for repairing it and up to £500 compensation to you* provided that:
- The products have been fitted by a Britelite approved installer.
- All windows and doors have been kept in good condition and have not been modified in any way.
- A written claim is made to Britelite within 30 days of the break-in, given full details of the circumstances including the crime report reference from the police. A Britelite representative will undertake an investigation within a reasonable time and should it be proved that Britelite products were adjusted and maintained according to our instructions, but failed due to a forced entry, your claim will be processed within a reasonable time.
- An authorised Britelite installer undertakes any repairs or replacements.
- Only one claim per installation is allowable within the guarantee period which starts from the installation of the products.. The guarantee is valid for 10 years from the date of installation. Guarantee only valid in the UK mainland for domestic homeowners
* Your statutory rights are not affected